This event is restricted to students who have successfully completed a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course.
5th March 2022
Times: 8:30am to 6:00pm
Janet is an authorised Continuous Professional Development Trainer with Yoga Alliance and this workshop counts as 8.5 hours of training towards your compulsory training hours as a yoga alliance teacher.
During this event, you will start with a 2 hour yoga practice exploring the principles of Functional Hatha Yoga which will enable you to warm the body up before working in groups on how to modify and adjust the following poses for your students. We will close with a Yoga Nidra.
- Downward Facing Dog – Adho Mukha Svanasana
- Upward facing Dog – Urdhva Mukha Svanasana
- Standing Forward Bend – Pandangustasana
- Triangle – Trikonasana
- Revolved Triangle – Paravritta Trikonasana
- Extended Side Angle – Parsvakonasana
- Revolved Side Angle – Paravritta Parsvakonasana
- Standing Wide Angled Forward Bend – Padottanasana
- Pyramid – Parsvottanasana
- Chair – Utkatasana
- Warrior 1 – Virabhadrasana 1
- Warrior 2 – Virabhadrasana 2
- Seated Forward Bend – Paschimottanasana
- Reverse Table Top – Purvottanasana
- Head to Knee Forward Bend – Janu Sirsasana A
- Boat – Navasana
- Cobblers Pose – Baddha Konasana
You will be provided with a certificate upon completion of this workshop.